- Individual Membership 2019
February 27, 2019 - December 31, 2019
5:00 pm - 11:55 pm
- Annual membership begins upon submission of membership form and payment.
- Annual membership term expires one year from initial membership start date.
- Notification of membership renewal will be automatically sent via email for upcoming year.
- Access to information exchange about Friends groups throughout Michigan
- An electronic copy of the FOML Newsletter which is filled with ideas and projects from Friends
- Access to “A Manual for Michigan Friends” (digital publication on the FOML website)
- The opportunity to participate in FOML workshops at member rates
- Opportunities to help develop the FOML website through your member contribution of library photographs and other material
- Receive information about the FOML Board and its activities and plans
- Eligibility for the Harriet Larsen Founders Award and the annual FOML Award of Merit
- Assistance (upon request) from a FOML Board member about questions and concerns involving Friends development and organization
- An opportunity to become a member of the FOML Board and work toward the improvement of Friends’ services
- Establish networking connections among Michigan Friends groups and participate in the FOML listserv